Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 56

Cabinets interruptus. The closer we get the longer each delay feels. On Tuesday I was supposed to have a full house, and yet I found myself at 11:00 alone with the pets and fuming. A few angry phone calls later I had people on their way but fumes were going strong.

The decks got washed on Monday, but consistent rain since then has kept that process stalled. The rains also brought out leaks in Jovan's roof and kept him at home. I have no idea where the electrician goes, and what prompts him to return.

Anyway, Tuesday afternoon brought the cabinet salesperson and Jovan in the same place for a little he said/she said. In the end, we're getting our missing doors and glass, getting new trim and for the broom closet and Jovan will cover the rest. Somehow, it takes two weeks to put glass in doors but its not going to stop me from living so I'm not sweating it. Then everyone left (myself included) so not much moved forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment